Dental emergency? Call 907.521.0680 for emergencies after 4:30pm. This rings the Doctor’s cell phone. If no answer, please leave a message and we will call you right back!
At Alaska Dental Arts, we understand that you cannot always plan when you will need dental care. If you or a family member experiences a dental emergency, we urge you to contact our office as soon as possible. Your dental emergency may include one of the following:
- A knocked-out tooth
- A chipped or broken tooth
- A lost dental restoration (crown, filling, bridge, etc.)
- An object stuck between teeth
- A cracked tooth
- A severe or persistent toothache or other dental pain
- An extruded (partially knocked-out) tooth
- Injury to the soft tissues of the mouth, including the lips, gums, tongue, and cheeks
Our dentist and dental team are committed to providing you with the care you need as soon as we can. We make dental emergencies a priority, and our team will schedule your appointment as soon as possible. Our team will also be happy to provide you with any needed instruction on how to care for your smile until you can come to our office for your appointment. We welcome you to call or visit our dental office today to learn more about dental emergency care in Juneau, Alaska, and to set up your next visit. We are dedicated to providing you with all of the care you need for a happy, healthy smile!